Earlier, we told you we’re going to try and bring some fun and entertainment back to the blog. So to balance out today’s rather heavy post, we want to share with you some details about poor Gary’s incident last Friday.
We do love that people are comparing this to County Executive John Leopold’s discovery of him gettin’ it on in parking lots, but as we mentioned here, APD and County PoPo are quite different.
But we’re here to tell you the gossip the news isn’t reporting. Turns out, Gary and Carol weren’t just getting to know each other on a more intimate level in the back of his black Escalade, but they were also enjoying some tasty adult beverages and working on their portfolio to become the next John Holmes and Jenna Jameson.
Don’t ask me, I’ll never tell. So here’s my number, call me maybe?
First, thank you for reading. This has been fun. I’ve been very surprised about the legit level of interest in this small town gossip blog. Not being a big blogger myself, I wasn’t sure how it all worked.
But it’s working.
And I’m here to tell you, there are quite a few peops all over, reading this blog. I know because my nifty traffic thing/analytics for the tech-type (usually) tells me the city people read from and what the internet provider is. So before you accuse me of being all Big Brother, take a few deep breaths. One – I don’t care. (I care that you, and others, are reading. But that’s really where that starts and ends.) Two – I am not nearly clever enough to figure out who you are. If I want to know if you’re reading, I’ll ask. And to my own disappointment, MANY of my real life friends are indeed not reading. (I know some of y’all are… and xoxo to y’all!) I know because they tell me. To my face. Blow to the ego? Sure. Thankfully, they offer other redeeming qualities.
But here’s where the bulk of the readers are coming from, in no specific order:
- Annapolis and surrounding cities
- Maryland (outside Anne Arundel Co.)
- Northern Virginia
- Southern Virginia
And then internationally:
- United Kingdom
But here’s my favorite. The internet providers/systems/whatever you want to call it, that people read from. What does it say?
- City of Annapolis (they read every day. is that you Josh? hiiii!)
- State of Maryland (gotta be Martin. maybe Katie?… she thinks I have good style.)
- Md Procurement Of Us Govt
- United States Senate
- Navy Network Information Center (nnic) (sailors do love me.)
- National Aeronautics And Space Administration
- U.S. Department Of State
- Government Of The District Of Columbia
- Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Baltimore Gas & Electric Company
and my personal fave:
- Executive Office Of The President (yesterday was the first visit. i’m thinking Barack needed a good laugh after the SOTU. obvi.)
So there you have it. Mr. Barack Obama, President of the free world, wants to know the gossip of Annapolis. Why? Because we are THAT important. duh.